My ITP Status
What do I ask my health care team?
Here are some potential questions you may have at this stage to discuss with your health care team:
• How is my platelet count today?
– What’s a good range for me moving forward?
• Are there any lifestyle changes I need to make?
• Is my ITP curable or is this a long-term condition?
• What are all the treatment options available?
• What are the potential side effects of those treatments?
• Are there any drug interactions I need to know about?
• When will I know if it’s time to switch to something else?
• Are there any local or online patient support resources that might help me adjust to this condition?
Be sure to talk to your doctor if you experience any changes in your symptoms or your health at any time during your treatment.